Opinions by Howard Garshman
1. The 20-acre site at 300-350 Irving Street is highly contaminated with COAL TAR. It is an extraordinarily ultra hazardous carcinogen.
2. In 2008, Northeast Utilities purchased the property. The company promised the Town of Framingham, as a condition of the purchase, to clean up, remediate, and develop the entire property by 2010. They have not done what they agreed to do.!
4. The upcoming MA DEP AUDIT is only to address that TEMPORARY SOLUTION FOR MITIGATING THE 2 ACRES OF WET LANDS IS A RANDOM AUDIT, PRIOR THE MASS DEP HASN’T ADDRESSED THE PROPERTY FOR 10 YEARS.
5. The 20 acre property is contaminated in the ground water, surface water and soil with COAL TAR. COAL TAR CREOSOTE is both a man made carcinogenic materials as well as high concentration of Arsenic and Cyanide. There are areas where the COAL TAR bubbles up through the ground.
6. Landscape Depot, Inc. brings on to the property demolition materials, wood debris, and grass clippings from industrial, commercial, and residential properties. Dirt that is untested and has non-organic items mixed in with it such as plastic, china, glass, wood.
7. Landscape Depot, Inc allows all these materials to fester upon and soak up the contaminates on the property.
8. Landscape Depot, Inc mixes all these materials, grinds them, composts them on the toxic property and sells these products as Kids Safe Mulch, Pure Mulch and Organic Compost. NONE OF THESE IS TRUE, all is contaminated.
9. The businesses at Landscape Depot Inc are not licensed, permitted or zoned for this use. The business has allowed these operations to continue to do so for 14 years.
10. Northeast Utilities is 100% aware of what Landscape Depot, Inc is doing and selling and has been aware for 6 years and also is aware Landscape Depot Inc is in violation and poisoning the public.
Although I have associates involved with me, I have filed a Civil Suit and do not need nor do I seek anyone’s assistance.
We are not going to champion the cause. Our sole goal is to make sure the 1000’s of people affected know the truth, have access to the evidence and do as they feel appropriate. WE WILL BACK UP ALL EVIDENCE AND STATEMENTS.
BOTTOM LINE: Together, Northeast Utilities and Landscape Depot, Inc are running illegal, poisonous and humanly toxic business on a highly toxic and carcinogenic 20-acre site in Framingham, jointly poising children, men, and women . They have been misled and lied to Framingham while knowing exactly what they were doing… SAVING THEIR SHAREHOLDERS 100’s of millions of dollars in clean up costs and correcting the harm to 1000’s of unsuspecting humans.
IF ANYONE THINKS THIS ISN’T TRUE; WE HAVE ALL THE HARD IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE , WE WILL SHARE AND SUPPORT THIS EVIDENCE
I WILL WALK BAREFOOT AROUND THE PROPERTY ON WET MUDDY DAY, WITH ANY ONE THAT THINKS THE PROPERTY IS SAFE, WE CAN BOIL SOME GROUND WATER AND HAVE A CUP OF TEA. I have been exposed. I’ve been harmed.
Howard Garshman – email@example.com